forex discount brokersforex discount brokers

Foreign exchange stop-loss points and small pattern stop-loss method

do foreign exchange marg forexrebatesbrokers, in order to be safe, we will determine their own stop-loss points in accordance with the degree of investment forexdiscountbrokers the r forexbonusrebatek of the forex discount brokers trading to reasonably control the risk to ensure that their investment is based on the stop-loss point is also reasonable Stop-loss point settings: in the face of different foreign exchange margin stage of operation, the stop-loss point settings are also different in the long term operation. The choice of stop-loss needs a higher proportion of the funds accounted for a higher proportion, to prevent a momentary reverse market and swept out of the field medium-term operation stop-loss selection usually tends to be technical, to the current trend line or the previous wave high and low points as a reference basis different market trading specific way will vary, the choice of stop-loss point is also the same in the market risk will appear at any time, the key is the way we choose The stop loss is an essential part of margin trading, and it is one of the most common ways to prevent losses from expanding. In addition, it is also necessary to consider the time stop loss settings, in the development of margin trading strategies before that is to assume that the band market can last for a period of time, in the market should be launched but not launched when the trend, must be time stop loss to respond, this stop loss is mostly applied to false breakout trend, its setup is more difficult and requires extensive market experience. Need a wealth of market experience, but margin trading investors can be observed by the history of the trend to know, in the past trend to find such false breakthrough phenomenon occurred a number of times, the number of days of its occurrence, as a reference for future operating strategy stop-loss point settings In the floating exchange rate system, any kind of foreign exchange market only three, namely, rising market, falling market and consolidation market in the foreign exchange market, consolidation market accounts for about In the foreign exchange market, the consolidation market accounts for about 70%-80% of the annual trading day, the remaining 20%-30% of the long or short quotes But most people in the market still want to grasp the timely 20%-30% of the long or short quotes, homeopathic operation mainly because the profits of homeopathic operation is very substantial, and the margin trading stop loss out of the number of times and low, so the additional cost is greatly reduced to carry out transactions to know what the operation of the situation on the The use of stop-losses should be noted in a certain way to avoid unnecessary losses due to improper stop-losses
No reproduction without permission: forex discount brokers » Foreign exchange stop-loss points and small pattern stop-loss method

Related recommendations